Saturday 7 March 2009

The house

I know a few of you are curious to see where and how we live so I have uploaded a few photos of the place we call home on Flickr.

The following link will provide you with a visual tour of the property.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/liquidworld/sets/72157614834648183/show/

I have decided to keep these visible to friends and family only so you will need a pass or a flickr account to view these.

If you have a flickr account and you are marked as Friends or Family in my contacts then you will be able to see these from the above link. If you have an account and you cannot see them send me an email and I will add you to my contacts.

If you do not have an account and don't want to create one but you are still interested in seeing the pictures no worries, just send me an email and I will forward a special pass.

No comments: